16 October 2012

I Dream of Captain Jack

It's 4:34AM now, GMT+8. These are events from yesterday. 

After the grueling waiting process in a company only to be turned down, I went home with a massive headache. So I decided to take an evening nap after I had a late lunch with my boyfriend.

I dreamed of John Barrowman.




Well, not outright. There were some montage Doctor Who-ish scenes where I was on a train and had to punch the chests of zombie-like creatures to kill them. The setting, I gather, was in Baguio and we went to our friend's place there. There were hundreds of LCD TVs in their garage and they were wrapping it. There were also pine tree seedlings. Apparently, the trees were extinct and those are the only remaining stumps.

And then there was John Barrowman.

Dressed in his army coat, he was asking me about his picture in Filipino.

"Nasaan yung picture ko sa wallet mo?"

I took out my wallet, showed it to him and said, "Eto o." And he seemed satisfied after that.




Never mind that he was speaking to me in Filipino. The kilig was just overwhelming that the only thing that could overpower that is bacon.




I woke up to the smell of bacon. My housemate was cooking bacon-wrapped asparagus.


Oh damn.


No comments: